11.26.2007

Trying Something New



We've been having a little bit of a hard time when it comes to doing schoolwork. Attitudes are just not at their best. Today we tried something new. I have these electronic time tickets from Homeschool with Index Cards that I decided to put to some use. It made all the difference. Seth had a great attitude during Spanish class today (he usually gives Adriana, our sweet, soft spoken tutor, a hard time). It will also be great to teach them to budget and prioritze their freetime. Not to mention, help me to set limits to how much time they are 'plugged in'!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Idea! I just normally ground them from something for the day if their attitude is bad.

But this could help for the days he goes over his time limits.

evab said...

This looks like a fab idea! I did get your email address. I just dropped off the planet for a couple weeks.Resurfacing!