11.18.2007

Sleepover


Last night I was waiting for paint to dry on my bed. Since Christopher and Spencer are out of town, I just decided to bunk in with the younger boys. We had an extra bunk on their new triple decker bunkbed, so everyone just moved up one.

After being mysteriously busy in their room for a while, Seth comes in and tells me they are ready! I go in to find that Seth had cleaned his room, made his bed and even set up a couple of bed buddies for me! They were all giggles while I was tucking them in. Finally, I ask, 'Does this feel kind of like a sleepover?' They grinned and the answer was a resounding 'yes'! I felt so blessed to be welcomed in with such excitement, and that they would be pleased with something so simple. (apparently we don't get out much :o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet, and what a cool bunk bed!