We are so thankful to have seen a lot of growth over the last few weeks. We have gone to two services in order to accommodate everyone. For our final week of prayer, we are asking God to miraculously intervene and provide so that the building we are using can be purchased. The owner is asking $125k.
And still, we are praying that lives would be changed, and God would be glorified in all that we do here.
As the 40 Days of Prayer continue, this week I am praying for:
- The men's center, El Refugio, that it would be a tool for these men to kick their addictions and experience the life changing freedom found in Christ.
- That the church would be a source of Truth and that Christ would move in a mighty way.
- That the marriages and families would be strengthened. There is one marriage that I know of that is struggling greatly.
This week as we continue our 40 days of prayer at Iglesia Celebracion I am focusing my prayers on the families of the church.
- For the husbands and fathers. That their hearts would be turned towards their families. That there would be a new trend of faithfulness and godly examples for their children.
- For the wives and mothers. That they would train up their children to love the Lord.
- For the children. That they would grow up to be bold followers of Jesus and be the next leaders of their communities.
Today we are starting 40 days of prayer for Iglesia Celebracíon, Costa Rica. We are meeting with whomever cares to join us at the church at 6:00am for the next 40 days.
My prayers today:
My prayers today:
- For God to move in the church body in a very real way
- That we would be a source of Light in Alajuelita
- For Jorge and Marisol as he pastors and she supports him
- For Spencer to be equipped as he oversees and leads
- for myself, to be the support that Spencer needs